english francais
The miller's house

The miller's house


Next to the watermill the miller Johann Heinrich Steffens built the new family dwelling in 1829.

The red brick building after renovation in 1980 has 2 new flats on the first floor. On the ground floor the corridor, the miller's living-room with a richly decorated old tiled stove, and the kitchen were kept. The other rooms as well as the living-room are used for changing exhibitions and cultural performances.